Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm OLED Screen Replacement (GPS)
NZ$169.99 inc GST
- Replacement OLED Screen
- 38mm OLED Retina Display; 272 x 340 pixel display
- 12 Month Warranty
- Compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 model; A1858
Frequently Bought Together
If your front glass is scratched or cracked or the OLED screen is damaged on your Series 3 Cellular Apple Watch, this replacement screen may be what you need to fix it.
- OEM 272 x 340 38mm OLED Display
- 326ppi, 1000 cd/m2
- Touch Screen Digitiser
- 3x ZIF connectors
When you replace the screen on the series 3 Apple Watch, you may lose Apple Pay functionality. You can transfer the NFC chip from the old screen to new screen to keep this function, but this requires microsoldering
This Apple Watch OLED Screen is not compatible with the 38mm LTE version or 42mm versions of the Series 3 Apple Watch
This part will either be refurbished or an A-Grade Used Genuine Apple replacement
- Part Type: OLED Replacement Screen
- Resolution: 272 x 340
- Pixel Density: 326 ppi
- Watch Size: 38mm
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
Series 3 38mm GPS Model NumbersHow do I find my Model number?
- EMC 3165
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above or the step-by-step guid below for assistance in completing this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- #11 Point Knife Blades x5
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iFlex opening tool
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm LCD Adhesive
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS Force Touch Gasket
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- iGadget 5x Plastic Opening cards
- Screw Mat
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your watch and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- When attempting to remove the screen, be careful not to push the blade or iFlex tool in too far or too hard, doing so may cause damage to the internal parts. Only 3mm depth is required to cut the adhesive. Draw a mark on your tool to help with depth management.
- Test the LCD is functioning properly before sealing up the device
- When removing the screen, it is very easy to tear the force touch gasket. We recommend having a spare force touch gasket on hand incase this happens to prevent issues after replacement.
- The Apple Watch Series 3 watches may lose Apple Pay functionality when the screen is replaced. You can keep functionality by transferring the NFC chip from your old screen to new one. This requries microsoldering
What’s In The Box
- 1x Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS OLED Screen Replacement