Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
iPhone 5 Earpiece Speaker and Earpiece Mesh
NZ$4.99 inc GST
- Replaces the top speaker that you hold to your ear during calls
- Includes replacement earpiece mesh
- Suitable replacement if your earpiece speaker is not working, is very quiet or water logged
- Compatible with iPhone 5 models; A1428, A1429 & A1442
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a malfunctioning earpiece speaker and fix problems with phone call audio on your iPhone 5. Speaker problems can occur from water damage, excess dust or a blown speaker.
- Top earpiece speaker
- Spring contacts
- Earpiece mesh replacement
- 12 Month Warranty
This part will either be brand new OEM or an A-Grade Used Genuine Apple replacement.
- Part Type: Top Speaker
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPhone 5 Model Numbers
- EMC 2610
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above or checkout the step-by-step guide below for assistance in completing this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- P2 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- iSclack opening tool
- Suction Cup
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- iGadget 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Keep the springs clean and try not to touch them, oils from your fingers can affect conductivity.
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPhone 5 Replacement Top Speaker
- 1x Earpiece Speaker mesh