Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
iPhone 11 Pro Max OLED Water Resistant Screen Gasket Adhesive
NZ$6.99 inc GST
- Brand New
- 3 Layers for easy installation
- Suitable replacement for adhesive around the screen when the phone has been opened
- Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max (A2161, A2218 & A2220) models
Frequently Bought Together
The iPhone 11 Pro Max OLED Screen Gasket needs replacing if you've opened the phone for a repair. The gasket is in 3 layers like the original gasket replacement. It includes the backing layer, the frame assist layer to help align it corretly, and the edge layer that allows you to plug everything back in before removing the final cover.
Make your installation quick and easy. There is no measuring, cutting, trimming, or shaping needed with these custom cut adhesive strips.
- 3x Screen Gasket Installation Layers
- 1x Outer backing cover
- 1x Frame assistant layer
- 1x Frame edging cover
Replacing the adhesive yourself is not guaranteed to restore the water and dust resistance of your device.
- Type: Precut adhesive
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPhone 11 Pro Max Model Numbers How do I find my Model number?
- EMC 3306
- EMC 3308
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above or checkout the step-by-step guide below as they contain removal of the battery adhesive
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- P2 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y000 Triwing tri-point Screwdriver
- iSclack opening tool
- Suction Cup
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- iGadget 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- It is important to remove all left over adhesive residue before installing the new one. We recommend using isopropyl alcohol wipes or liquid with a cotton bud
- Use a spudger to push the edges down to make it stick correctly before removing the backing
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPhone 11 Pro Max Replacement Screen Gasket