2mm Tesa Tape 61395 Roll Double Sided Adhesive Tape (50m)
NZ$19.99 inc GST
- 2mm wide x 50 metre roll
- TESA 61395 is pressure sensitive - heat is not required to activate a bond
- High strength used by pros for repairing electronic devices
- Suitable for sealing tablets and phones
Frequently Bought Together
Use the adhesive the professionals use for sticking down glass, plastics and cables on mobile and tablet devices. This is a popular tape used by OEM phone and tablet manufacturers
TESA 61395 is a black, double sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a black PET backing and tackified acrylic adhesive.
- 2mm thick
- 50m length
- Thickness: 200µm
- Very high bonding strength
- Superior resistance
- High shock resistance
- Responsive to demanding environmental conditions
- Black color for easy detection
- Pressure activated - heat is not required to form a bond
This tape is very strong, make sure you are fully ready to complete the install prior to removing the backing.
Do not stack rolls without a slip sheet or allow them to touch each other, they will bond permanently. Keep provided slip sheets between them. 2 mm and smaller rolls can be delicate, handle with care.
- Back Material - PET film
- Colour - Black
- Adhesive Type - Tackified Acrylic
- Total Width - 2mm
- Total Length - 50 metres
- Total thickness - 7.87 mils
- Elongation at break - 50%
- Tensile Strength - 11.42 lbs/in
- Type of liner - glassine
- Thickness of liner - 2.79 mils
- Weight of liner - 80g/m2
What’s In The Box
- 1x 2mm TESA Tape 61395 50 metre roll
Grand. All to spec and worked as described. Prompt delivery.
Thanks Alistair. We're glad the adhesive Tesa tape reached you quickly and that you are happy with it.