S-160 Blue Anti-Static Repair Heat Resistant Work Mat (45cm x 30cm)0 IGHIASM | In Stock
NZ$24.99 inc GST
S-160 Blue Anti-Static Repair Heat Resistant Work Mat (45cm x 30cm)
NZ$24.99 inc GST
- Anti-Static work mat for fixing electronic devices
- 450mm x 300mm size with sections for holding screws and small parts
- Heat insulated section for soldering and high heat work
- Perfect for keeping track of screws and metal parts that you remove during repair
Frequently Bought Together
Having a safe workspace when working on electronics goods is important in making sure the job gets done properly. This antistatic mat allows you to pull apart a device and includes storage spaces for the parts you remove. The bold blue colour allows screws to stand out and means you won't lose them as easy. The silicon material keeps little screws in place and allows you to use heat of up to 500 °C.
Keeping track of which screw goes where is one of the most important things you need to do when repairing electronic devices. Putting a screw into the wrong hole could cause irreparable damage to your device. With the built-in screw mapping grid, you don't need to worry about this anymore.
These work mats are designed for technicians to prevent accidental loss of small parts and tiny screws while disassembling your mobile devices.
- 3x covered storage boxes
- Numbered screw storage
- Magnetic screw and shield holders
- Circuit board non-magnetic anti-static high heat section for soldering and heatgun
Net weight: approx 650 g
Size: 450 x 300 mm
Thickness: 4 mm
Heat resistance: 500 °C
Material: Environmentally friendly organosilicone
What’s In The Box
- 1x Blue Anti-Static Repair Work Mat