Macbook 13" A1278 2008 Battery Replacement (Battery Model A1280)0 MB1315-A1278(A1280) In Stock
NZ$109.99 inc GST
Macbook 13" A1278 2008 Battery Replacement (Battery Model A1280)
NZ$109.99 inc GST
- Replacement Lithium Ion Battery
- 11.1V, 49Wh, 4.4Ah
- Suits Macbook 13" A1278 (Late 2008)
- P/N: A1280, MB771G/A, MB467LL/A, MB466LL/A
Frequently Bought Together
This MacBook 13" (2008) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead MacBook to life!
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook's lifespan. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it.
Don't be let down by poor quality cheap aftermarket batteries. Our batteries have OEM components and cells with identical specs to the original which will ensure years of trouble free charging
- OEM battery Cell
- OEM Safety chipsets and PCB board
- High Grade cabling and connectors
picture may vary from actual product
- Compatible Part Numbers: A1280, MB771G/A, MB467LL/A, MB466LL/A
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Watt Hours: 49Whr
- Capacity: 5800mAh
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
- EMC 2254
Macbook 13" 2008 How do I find my Model number?
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above or checkout the step-by-step guide below for assistance in completing this repair
After completing your repair, calibrate your newly installed battery by charging it to 100% and then charging for a further two hours. Use your Macbook until it shuts off due to low battery, and finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100% again
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Before removing your battery, discharge the battery to below 25%. A charged lithium-ion battery can catch fire or explode if punctured or damaged
- If your newly installed battery is draining fast or shutting off randomly, first try the battery calibration steps found here, if that doesn't resolve it, try a PRAM and SMC reset
If the new battery or the battery in your device is swollen or damaged during repair, take the proper precautions
You cannot dispose of old batteries in your general waste. Find recycling e-waste centres online or take to your local refuse station.
What’s In The Box
- 1x Macbook 13" A1278 Replacement Battery