Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Battery Replacement for 2015 (Model A1527)0 MB1215-A1534(A1527) In Stock
NZ$159.99 inc GST
Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Battery Replacement for 2015 (Model A1527)
NZ$159.99 inc GST
- Replacement Lithium Ion Battery
- 7.55V, 39.7Wh, 5260mAh
- Suits Macbook Retina 12" A1534 (2015)
Frequently Bought Together
This MacBook Retina 12" (2015) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead MacBook to life!
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook's lifespan. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it.
Don't be let down by poor quality cheaper substitutes from other suppliers. Our batteries have OEM components and cells with identical specs to the original which will ensure years of trouble free charging
- OEM battery Cell
- OEM Texas Instruments Safety chipsets
- High Grade cabling and connectors
- 12 Month Warranty
Not compatible with the 2016 or 2017 Macbook 12" A1534 version
Picture may vary slightly from actual product
- Model: A1527
- Watt Hours: 39.7Wh
- Voltage: 7.55v
- Milliamp Hours: 5260mAh
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
- EMC 2746
Macbook Retina 12" 2015 How do I find my Model number?
Device Number (M Number)
Checkout the step-by-step guide below for assistance in completing this repair as some of the steps require the removal of this cable
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- P5 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y00 Triwing Screwdriver
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- iGadget 5x Plastic Opening cards
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your laptop and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Remove the rear case panel slowly to make sure you don't pull and tear any flex cables
- Before removing your battery, discharge the battery to below 25%. A charged lithium-ion battery can catch fire or explode if punctured or damaged
- It is recommended that you calibrate your battery after installation. To do this, charge your macbook to 100% and keeping charging for a further two hours. Remove the power adapter and let the macbook drain to 0% and shut itself off. Wait for 5 hours and then charge back up to 100%. Your battery is now calibrated
- If you are having percentage or charge issues with you new battery even after calibration, you may need to perform an SMC reset. To do this, power off your macbook. Hold the shift + control + option on the left side of the keyboard, then press the power button and hold all for 10 seconds. Release all keys and then power up your macbook
If the new battery or the battery in your device is swollen or damaged during repair, take the proper precautions
You cannot dispose of old batteries in your general waste. Find recycling e-waste centres online or take to your local refuse station.
On 2015 models, to avoid logic board damage, when your MacBook repair is complete but before powering it on, connect it to low-voltage power using a 5-Watt iPhone charger and a USB-C to USB-A cable. These accessories are not included with your MacBook, so make sure you have them ready before you begin.
What’s In The Box
- 1x A1534 Macbook 12" Battery Replacement (Model A1527)
- 2x Screwdrivers